If you have been following me this week you may have noticed how easy it is to pull out different cards that coordinate and make simple cards, treats and more. The card I am featuring is one of my favorite fun folds, not only because it easy but because it can be used in several different ways. I will be making it as a gift card holder but you could also stamp on each section or even used as a photo card, invitation or announcement.
To get started you will need:
- Santa’s Workshop Memories & More card pack
- poppy parade card– cut 1 card base in half at 4 1/4″ X 6 1/4″, save the other 1/2 to make another one 🙂
- poppy parade card stock– cut 1 at 4 1/4″ X 9 3/4″ and score at 3 1/4″ & 6 1/2″
- adhere one 4″ X 6″ card to the poppy parade card base
- adhere one 4″ X 3″ card to the front fold, i added an arrow sticker to this card
- trim one 4″ X 3″ card to 3″ X 3″, adhere to the middle section with tear & tape on 3 sides to form a pocket.
- adhere one 4″ X 3″ card to the last fold, I added a tree sticker to the lower right corner.
- Adhere the tri fold to the card base centering it and finish by adding a few red rhinestones for bling.
Below is the product I used to create this card, you can click on any of the items and be directed to my online store or go to http://www.jeannekooker.stampinup.net. Use this months Host code or earn your own Host rewards with orders of $150 or more.
November Host Code K6W3GXXJ