I don’t think you can ever have enough Thank You cards on hand and with the Abstract Impressions stamp set you can create a variety. Today’s card I added the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, both are part of the Garden Impressions Suite featured on page 128-130 in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog & Idea Book. This paper has so many different color combinations there is no end to what you can create.
- So Saffron– cut 1 at 5 1/2″ X 7 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, round the two corners with the Detailed Trio Punch
- Whisper White– cut 1 at 5 3/8′ X 1 1/2″, emboss with Simple Stripes Embossing Folder
- Garden Impressions Designer Series paper– cut 1 at 5 1/4″ X 3″, round two of the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch
- Night of Navy– die cut 1 2 1/8′ square, stamp “Thank You” with Versa Mark Ink and emboss using White Embossing Powder, punch a slot on each side with the Detailed Trio Punch for the Navy Gingham ribbon
- Adhere the Designer Series paper to the front of the card, add the Whisper White to the bottom of the inside of the card
- Wrap the Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon around the front, add a 4″ piece of the Polka Dotted Tulle Ribbon into the bow, finish off with 3 of the Faceted Dots.
The Garden Impressions Designer series paper is one the 10 that is included in the Buy 3, get 1 FREE paper sale, now is a great time to stock up on your favorites!
Shop on-line 24/7 or contact me to place your order 🙂
Use the July Hostess Code or earn your own Hostess rewards by placing a qualifying order. Below is a complete list of supplies used in today’s card, click on any item to be directed to my On Line store.
The builder punches are great for punching several images all at once but if you want to stamp them this tip will help you with lining them up 🙂
Is your wish list getting long?
Place an order online now through June 30 and receive a Free 3 Card Tutorial with all purchases over $40, Use Hostess Code 9K939WMH or earn your own REWARDS with orders over $150 🙂
The Varied Vases Bundle has been one of my favorites in the new 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Catalog, keep an eye out this week as I share samples, specials & tips.
Welcome back to those of you that have been following my “Saying GOODBYE” blog post, if this is your first visit look back at the last couple days for a few more! I have shared two cards with this suite of products so I thought you might like to see a “SWEET” treat that you can make with a 6″ X 6″ piece of the Tutti-Frutti designer series paper stack. I added a few other products to make it all come together.
Let’s get started….
Once you create one of these treats I am sure you will come up with many more fun ideas! Check out the complete list of products I used 🙂 Don’t forget we only have a few more days to purchase product from the Occasions Catalog that is retiring and I know you don’t want to miss out!
Check out the complete list of products I used 🙂 Click on any item from the supply list to be directed to my online store:)
Shop online and use my May Hostess Code PD2ZC9XH or earn your own Hostess credit with a qualifying purchase!
In today’s card I combined the Fruit Basket stamp set and the Perennial Birthday stamp set for one of my favorite card folds. I will definitely miss the Fruit basket bundle but I’m so happy to say the Perennial Birthday set will be in the New 2018-2019 Annual Catalog!
Lets get started…..
- sahara sand– cut 1 at 8 1/2′ X 4 1/4″, score at 5 1/2″
- lemon lime twist– 8 1/2″ 3″, score at 4 1/4″, emboss front with the polka dot basic embossing folder, die cut a 1 7/8″ circle from the stitched shapes framelits
- peekaboo peach– cut 2 at 3 7/8″ X 2 5/8″, die cut a 2″ scallop circle with the layering circle framelits
- whisper white– cut 2 at 3 3/4″ X 2 1/2″
- tuttie frutti designer series paper cut 1 at 2 3/4″ X 4″, cut 1 at 4″ X 5 1/4″, cut out 4 citrus
To create the front panel you will need to stamp Happy Birthday several times in peekaboo peach ink, adhere to the peekaboo peach card stock and wrap a piece of the lemon lime twist stripe ribbon around and tie a bow (18″).
Next you will want to emboss the sentiment in whisper white embossing powder by stamping first in Versa Mark, cover with embossing powder and heating with heat tool until shiny, adhere to scallop and attach with dimensionals. Add citrus and a few sequins and basic rhinestones for bling 🙂
Lay down your lemon lime twist with the embossed side to the left and attach the front panel dimensionals on the embossed side, set aside.
Stamp the sentiment on the second piece of whisper white in lemon lime twist, adhere to the peekaboo peach card stock, add a few more citrus, sequins and rhinestones as pictured.Adhere the tuttie-frutti designer series paper to the inside of the sahara sand card base, adhere the whisper white to the lemon lime twist. Center the lemon lime twist on the inside of the card base.Add the last piece of tuttie-frutti designer series paper to the front left, fold over the lemon lime twist to complete your card 🙂
I hope you are ready to create this fun fold with this bundle of product, below I have listed the supplies you will need.
Place your order online with the May Hostess code PD2ZC9XH or receive your own hostess rewards with a minimum purchase of $150.
As exciting as it is for us to get the New catalog it is also very sad to say goodbye to some of my favorites. From now until May 31st I will be sharing some of the ones I will really miss along with projects I created with them.
Today I will be sharing the Tutti-Frutti Suite, how can you pass up on the bright cheery colors, fun coordinating punches, sequins and ribbon!
Lets get started…..
- cut 1 4 1/4″ X 4 1/4″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock, score at 4 1/4″, emboss the front with the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder.
- cut 2 3″ X 3″ squares of the Tutti-Frutti designer series paper and adhere to the front of the card as pictured.
- cut 1 3/4″ X 4″ piece of Sahara Sand card stock, stamp your sentiment in the center with Soft Suede ink, with the 1/8″ hole punch punch out a half punch about a 1/2″ in from the left side on the top and bottom, wrap a piece of linen thread around a couple of times and tie a bow.
- adhere a 4 1/2″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon along the bottom side of the Sahara Sand strip, trim edges at an angle, attach to the front of the card with dimensional.
- cut out a few fruit and attach to the sentiment popping one up with dimensionals, add a few coordinating sequence for bling!
If you don’t want to miss out on this retiring product clink on any item below to be directed to my online store, while there check out the Clearance Rack and other retiring products.
MAY HOSTESS CODE PD2ZC9XH
Use the May Hostess code when placing an order online or receive your own Hostess rewards with a qualifying order of $150.
Thank you for stopping by, check back tomorrow for my next project with the Tutti-Frutti Suite or follow my blog and you will receive notification of my new posts!
On June 1ST the New Stampin’ UP! Annual Catalog will go live, it’s always exciting and filled with new stamp sets, accessories and tools. This year you can get a preview of the New IN COLORS and a wonderful New Share What You Love Suite!
I really love these bright vibrant colors and can’t decide which is my favorite…I love them all! If you love them too you can order them now through May 31ST as a bundle and SAVE 10%
As a demonstrator we are able to get our hand on product early, here are a few other items that coordinate, Stamp & Write markers, grosgrain ribbon and a 6 X 6 paper stack! All these products and more will be available on June 1ST or if you want to join my team you can order them now!
This weekend I got to play with them and created a few cards, each card features one of the NEW IN COLORS and a New stamp set 🙂
Thank You for stopping by, if you are as excited about the New catalog as I am and would like a copy of the New 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog please message me and I can get one out to you 🙂
If your ready to order now use my May Hostess Code PD2ZC9XH or earn your own rewards with a qualifying order of $150.
Sometimes we don’t need a full card, a 3×3 or the New Narrow Note Cards are perfect to add to a gift bag or slip in a gift you are mailing.
I pulled out my product from the Tutti-Frutti Suite and started to play….it’s so much fun when everything coordinates 🙂
If your ready to get started creating with the Tutti-Frutti suite check out the supplies I used below. Click on any product and you will be directed to my online store. Shop 24/7 and your order will be shipped directly to you.
Use Hostess code ZK7DZV6J when placing your order online.
There are just a few more weeks to earn FREE product with our ONCE A YEAR Sale-A-Bration! Check out the catalog