It’s week 6 of Halloween and I have been having so much fun creating fun treats, cards and tags. This weeks card design is a favorite of mine, it has plenty of space to stamp on the four sides and will stand up with little twist! The Frigntfully Cute and Festive & Bright bundles added with the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper was the perfect combination of product to bring it together. Follow along below and create your own card with a little twist!
Spooky Greetings card dimensions:
- Basic Black – 4 1/4″ x 5 3/4″ score at 3/4″, 1 1/2″, 2 1/4″ & 3″ (landscape), 3 @ 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Black Glimmer Paper – 4 @ 2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″, 4 @ 1 3/4″ x 4″
- Cute Halloween DSP – 4 @ 1 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Basic White – 4 @ 2″ x 3 1/2″
- Granny Apple Green – 2 @ 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Highland Heather – 2 @ 2 1/2″ x 4″, scraps
- Pumpkin Pie – scrap
- Stamp the the withches hat & brooms border stamp along the edge of 2 of the basic white, die cut the right edge and color in.
- Create a spattered back ground with a black Stampin; Blend, add shimmer to the hants with Wink of Stella.
- Add the sentiments with Memento ink and stamp SPOOKY in Highland Heather on a Highland Heather scrap and cut out. Add Black & White Gingham as pictured.
- Stamp two circles with Granny Apple Green, stamp a spider and potion bottles with Memento Black ink. Color in the bottles with Stampin’ Blends and spatter with the Black Stampin’ Blend. Add shimmer to the bottles and circles with Wink of Stella.
- Stamp “Happy Halloween to You” on a scrap of Highland Heather and Pumpkin Pie, cut out and attach with dimensionals.
- Create the moon by die cutting the circle from a Post It Note with circle die from the Frightful Tag Dies. Press it on the Basic White and blend Highland Heather ink with a blending brush. Stamp the witch on the broom & sentiment with Memento Black, spatter with the Black Stampin’ Blend. Add a liitle shimmer to the moon with Wink of Stella.
- Layer all 4 stamped pieces with the Black Glittered Paper, adhere the Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green card stock.
- Create the 4 side panels by adhering the Cute Halloween DSP to the Black Glittered Paper.
- Now you are ready to put it all together 🙂 Check out my Pinwheel card Youtube video here and follow along. (the Pinwheel YouTube video features the Delicate Dahlia Sale-A-Bration stamp set from my Happy Hour of Stamping Facebook Live)
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Get ready to create this weeks fun Pinwheel card with a few of the supplies I have used the last couple weeks, Below is a list of all the ones I used. Simply click on all of the products you need and you will be directed to my ONLINE Store.
2021 Mini (Holiday) Catalog
Sale – A – Bration
SHOP, HOST or JOIN during Sale – A – Bration and receive produt with your purchase ($50). Receive the “In Your Words” stamp set when you Host a party, class or place a personal orer of $300 +. Choose a select BUNDLE when you join my team.
To see the exclusive products you can earn this Sale-A-Bration season, browse our digital brochure here. Be sure to take a look at the coordinating products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog you can pair with your fabulous Sale-A-Bration finds!