I don’t think you can ever have enough Thank You cards on hand and with the Abstract Impressions stamp set you can create a variety. Today’s card I added the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, both are part of the Garden Impressions Suite featured on page 128-130 in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog & Idea Book. This paper has so many different color combinations there is no end to what you can create.
- So Saffron– cut 1 at 5 1/2″ X 7 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, round the two corners with the Detailed Trio Punch
- Whisper White– cut 1 at 5 3/8′ X 1 1/2″, emboss with Simple Stripes Embossing Folder
- Garden Impressions Designer Series paper– cut 1 at 5 1/4″ X 3″, round two of the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch
- Night of Navy– die cut 1 2 1/8′ square, stamp “Thank You” with Versa Mark Ink and emboss using White Embossing Powder, punch a slot on each side with the Detailed Trio Punch for the Navy Gingham ribbon
- Adhere the Designer Series paper to the front of the card, add the Whisper White to the bottom of the inside of the card
- Wrap the Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon around the front, add a 4″ piece of the Polka Dotted Tulle Ribbon into the bow, finish off with 3 of the Faceted Dots.
The Garden Impressions Designer series paper is one the 10 that is included in the Buy 3, get 1 FREE paper sale, now is a great time to stock up on your favorites!
Shop on-line 24/7 or contact me to place your order 🙂
Use the July Hostess Code or earn your own Hostess rewards by placing a qualifying order. Below is a complete list of supplies used in today’s card, click on any item to be directed to my On Line store.
Finding stamp sets that you can use over and over is a BONUS, the Abstract Impressions stamp set is one of those. As this weeks Product of The Week I will be sharing ideas for you to create with this Bundle.
Today’s card features the New In Color Call Me Clover, I used card stock, classic ink and 6 X 6 In Color Designer Series Paper.
With Five NEW In Colors you can create this card in a rainbow of colors.
Click on any of the products used in this card to be directed to my 24/7 On line store. All products will be shipped directly to you. Use the July Hostess Code or earn your own Hostess rewards with a qualifying order of $150+
Using the STAMPARATUS with your punches and die cut images makes your project easier and saves you paper 🙂
One of my favorite techniques with the STAMPARATUS is the Hinge-Step Technique, watch this video to see just how easy it is ant then check out my sample below.
I added a little twist to the hinge by placing my stamp at an angle.
If you would like to purchase any of the products for this card or the STAMPARATUS to start creating your HINGE design click on any image to be directed to my ONLINE store.
When using the rubber stamps the STAMPARATUS helps with aligning the images…
This is a quick little Thank You card created with the red rubber stamp set Little Elephant. I added the Subtle Texture Embossing Folder to the Petal Pink card base for texture. All the products are listed below to create this card 🙂 Use the July Hostess Code or earn you own HOSTESS REWARDS with all purchases of $150 or more.
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE…which ones will you pick?
Varied Vases Card Swap
The Varied Vases stamp set is one of my TOP PICKS from the 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Catalog and Idea Book. I love the simple design and that it can be changed up with different colors, papers and accessories. Is it on your list? Have you ordered it already? Either way I am sure you would love ideas, I know I do!
Join my July 2018 Card Swap
Card swap details:
- Sign up by July 1st at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design a card using the Varied Vases stamp set
- Groups of 8 +1 (total of 9 full cards)
- Use current Stampin’ Up! product
- Completed cards due the 25th, please put in clear envelope with contact info 🙂