Free as a Bird is one of my favorite suites from the New Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog. I’m sure it will be a big hit with you too! I created this card using several of the products featured in the suite, I will definitly be sharing more ideas with tghe Free as a Bird stamp set and suite of products.
- Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper- cut 1 at 4″ X 12″, score at 3″, 8 1/4″ & 11″, cut out 1 bird
- Calypso Coral- cut 1 at 4 X 5 1/4″, die cut 1 scallop oval
- Whisper White- cut 1 at 4″ X 5″, die cut 1 stitched oval
- Fold the designer series paper on al score lines and use a bone folder to crease.
- Adhere to the 4″ X 5 1/4″ calypso coral card stock.
- Wrap a 12″ piece of scallop lace trim around the 1″ fold as pictured, attach a trinket with linen thread around the knot.
- Stamp the sentiment on the stitched oval with memento black ink, adhere to the calypso coral scallop oval.
- Add the oval to the card front with dimensionals, add the bird with dimensionals too.
- Stamp the sentiment and flowers on the 4″ X 5″ whisper white, color in the flowers with Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere to the inside of the card, add rhinestones to the flower centers to finish off
Below I have added a list of the product used to create this fun fold card. All supplies are available on June 4th when the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog goes LIVE.
To purcase any item just click on the picture and you will be directed to my online store, shop 24/7 and your order will be shipped to your home.