When you find a card layout you like why not make three! The Butterfly Gala stamp Bundle was a perfect match for the Botanical Butterfly & Gingham Gala Designer Series Papers. I love how the colors coordinate and really make the butterflies pop. Adding the rectangle and circle stitched framelets really pull it all together.
Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and Grapefruit Grove were new colors to Stampin’ Up! in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog, if you haven’t purchased them yet I hope these cards help you to decide to add them to your collection.
To get started you will need to….
- cut your card base 5 1/2” X 6 1/4”, score at 4 1/4”
- cut 1 piece of coordinating Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper at 5 1/4“ X 2”
- die cut a stitched rectangle framelet in a coordinating color
- die cut a stitched circle in whisper white
- punch out a large butterfly from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper
- Cut a 4” X 5 1/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock, emboss the left side with petal pair embossing folders
- stamp the sentiment on the lower section of the stitched rectangle
- adhere the stitched circle with dimensionals
- add the butterfly with glue dots and wrap ribbon around and tie a knot
- adhere the whisper white cardstock to the inside, add the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper to the front and add the stitched rectangle with dimensionals.
Stampin’ UP! Supply List
Below is a list of the supplies that I used to create these cards, click on any picture and you will be directed to my ONLINE STORE. If you place your order ONLINE and use this months Host Code U227WKXY.
It’s Sale-A-Bration and with every purchase of $50 you will receive a FREE PRODUCT! You can see all the choices by checking out the Sale-A-Bration catalog