Valentine treats are so much fun to make and the Hey Love stamp set has so many cute images that will make you smile. I thought this gorilla hugging the heart was perfect for this box of conversation heart candy.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamp set – Hey Love
- Paper – Sweet Shop Designer Series paper, whisper white cardstock, dazzling diamonds glitter paper
- Ink – Memento Black, Smokey Slate, Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends, Gorgeous Grape
- Accessories/tools – starburst punch, Gorgeous Grape ribbon
- Cut a strip of designer series paper at 21/4″ X 6″, wrap around the box of hearts, crease on the edges and adhere.
- Remove the designer series paper, pinch the top together and punch with an 1/8″ hole punch.
- Slide a 12″ piece of Gorgeous Grape ribbon through the holes so it is even on both sides.
- Insert the box back in by pushing the ribbon down, once it is in tie a bow on top of the box.
- Stamp the gorilla on Whisper White cardstock and color in with Stampin’ Blends,
- Attach to the starburst with dimensionals then to the front of the box.
- Stamp the sentiment with Gorgeous grape and adhere below the starburst.
If you think this treat is cute check out my post with the alligator and see the other images included in this stamp set.
Check out the supplies below to see what I have used to create this project, click on any item and you will be directed to my online store. I would love to have you as a customer if you do not currently have one.
This months Host Code for ONLINE Orders is U227WKXY or earn your own Host Rewards with orders over $150