….but a gift, it seems like gift cards are very popular around the holidays and when I give them I like to dress them up a little.
To create this gift card holder I added the Santa’s workshop Memories & More cards & Envelopes to my supplies. The Cards & Envelopes come with 20 cards bases, 10 each of 2 sizes (3″ X 4″ & 4″ X 6″) with matching envelopes……I plan on stocking up on these to use for valentines cards 🙂
Lets get started with our gift card holder by pulling out a few cards and stickers from the card pack and some poppy parade ribbon & garden green bakers twine.
- seal a small envelope and cut off the top, it should be 3 1/2″ X 4 1/4″
- glittered stripe card- cut 1 at 2″ X 3″
- heart candy cane card- cut 1 at 3″ X 3″
- polka dot card- cut 1 at 1″ X 3″
- adhere the candy cane card to the glittered stripe card (4″ X 3″)
- adhere the 1″ polka dot and tie a piece of garden green bakers twine around with a bow
- attach to the envelope with dimensionals making sure the opening is on top and attach the Happy Christmas sticker on the front with dimensionals
Gift card tag:
- garden green card stock (or one of the cards in the pack)- cut 1 at 3″ X 4 1/2″
- punch a hole with the detailed trio punch for the ribbon, slip a 4″ piece of ribbon through the hole and tie a piece of garden green bakers twine around with a knot.
- add a couple stickers to decorate the tag along the bottom.
This simple gift card holder idea I am sure you will come up with many more combinations with the variety cards that are includes. Below are a list of the supplies used. You can click on any of the products to be directed to my online store or go to http://www.jeannekooker.stampinup.net.
If you are ordering online you can use the November Host code or earn your own Host REWARDS with any purchase over $150
November Host Code K6W3GXXJ