….but a gift, it seems like gift cards are very popular around the holidays and when I give them I like to dress them up a little.
To create this gift card holder I added the Santa’s workshop Memories & More cards & Envelopes to my supplies. The Cards & Envelopes come with 20 cards bases, 10 each of 2 sizes (3″ X 4″ & 4″ X 6″) with matching envelopes……I plan on stocking up on these to use for valentines cards 🙂
Lets get started with our gift card holder by pulling out a few cards and stickers from the card pack and some poppy parade ribbon & garden green bakers twine.
- seal a small envelope and cut off the top, it should be 3 1/2″ X 4 1/4″
- glittered stripe card- cut 1 at 2″ X 3″
- heart candy cane card- cut 1 at 3″ X 3″
- polka dot card- cut 1 at 1″ X 3″
- adhere the candy cane card to the glittered stripe card (4″ X 3″)
- adhere the 1″ polka dot and tie a piece of garden green bakers twine around with a bow
- attach to the envelope with dimensionals making sure the opening is on top and attach the Happy Christmas sticker on the front with dimensionals
Gift card tag:
- garden green card stock (or one of the cards in the pack)- cut 1 at 3″ X 4 1/2″
- punch a hole with the detailed trio punch for the ribbon, slip a 4″ piece of ribbon through the hole and tie a piece of garden green bakers twine around with a knot.
- add a couple stickers to decorate the tag along the bottom.
This simple gift card holder idea I am sure you will come up with many more combinations with the variety cards that are includes. Below are a list of the supplies used. You can click on any of the products to be directed to my online store or go to www.jeannekooker.stampinup.net.
If you are ordering online you can use the November Host code or earn your own Host REWARDS with any purchase over $150
November Host Code K6W3GXXJ