Halloween will be here soon and today’s card is a simple stamping card that you can create a stack! It’s also perfect to use the strips of Designer Series Paper you have stashed. To get started you will need the Cutest Halloween Bundle, Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper and coordinating cardstock. I used Basic White, Black, Pumpkin Pie & Granny Apple Green. To add a pop of color used the Gorgeous Grape Sheer ribbon. using the coordinating punch I punched out the pumpkinand cat, I fussy cut the skeleton & tonbstone and popped them up with dimensionals.
- Thick Basic White – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scrap to punch oval (Double Oval Punch)
- Pumpkin Pie – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green – scrap to punch out scallop oval (Double Oval Punch)
- Cute Halloween DSP – 3 @ 1″ x 4″, scrap to punch a label (label Me Lovely Punch)
- Adhere the Pumpkin Pie to the Basic White card base.
- Layer the 3 strips of DSP on the Basci Black, attach to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp “Hey, BOO!” in Black ink on the Basic White oval, attach to the Scallop Granny Apple Green Oval with dimensionals.
- Flag the Gorgeous Grape ribbon on the back side of the black label and attach to the card front with dimensionals. Adhere the Granny Apple Green to the black label.
- Attach the pumpkin, skeleton, cat and tombstone with dimensionals.
If you have been following along and creating Halloween projects with me you may have the supplies I used in today’s card. If you haven’t below is a list of the supplies I used, just click on any product and you will be directed to my online store. Shop online 24/7 and your order will be shipped directly to you!