I can’t believe this is WEEK 10 and the last week of my Halloween projects. This week will be a DOUBLE TREAT with a fun Halloween treat and the begining of my Christmas Count Down! The Halloween treat is filled with cheesy popcorn and candy corn and is easy to change up for any holiday. The box to hold the mini coffee cup & mini jam jar was created with one of our mini paper pumpkin boxes….it may sound mini but I think its much more!
Getting started….Here are a few tips to create the Halloween version.
- Use this mini cup template and trace on the Designer Series Paper and cut out. For this Halloween one I used the blending brushes to add Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight ink to the DSP.
- Punch out 2 Basic Black scallop ovals, die cut 1 Basic Black circle to fit on the Mini Jam Jar. Stamp the sentiment “BOO” on one scallop oval and “Treat Yourself” on the circle.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ Pumpkin Pie strip.
- Punch and fussy cut the cute Halloween images.
- Use this PDF for directions to assemble the Mini Paper Pumpkin Box to create the holder.
Click on any of the Stampin’ Up! Supplies used to create this Halloween treat and you will be directed to my Online Store.
10 WEEKS of HALLOWEEN to My CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN!
Creating fun projects are even better when you can use the same project for more then one holiday or event. Today’s Halloween treat can be used for a Christmas cup of yummy hot chocolate. If you would like to Follow along with my Christmas Countdown sign up for my Create with Jeanne EMAIL LIST HERE. Each week for the next 12 weeks you wil receive a Christmas project PDF with complete instructions.