Two for Tuesday is all about creating fun layouts you can use over and over. Today I feature the Timeless Tulip and Above the Clouds punch bundles and our Designer Series Paper stacks. The stamp sets give a totally different look but keep the same simple layout.
Directions for cutting:
- Card Stock – cut the card base at 5 1/2″ X 6 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″, cut coordinating card stock at 4 1/2″ X 4″
- Whisper White – cut 2 at 4″ X 3″ or die cut 2 scallop rectamgles.
- Designer Series paper – cut 2 at 2″ X 5 1/4″ (coordinating prints), cut 1 at 1/2″ X 4 1/2″, punch out tulips & leaves, stamp hot air ballons in coordinating colors and punch out.
- Adhere the designer Series paper to the card base and the front flap. Wrap the denim ribbon around to form a pocket.
- Adhere the whisper white to the coordinating cardstock, stamp a few clouds on the hot air ballon card. Add the 1/2″ strip of designer series paper to the bottom and slide into pocket.
- Hot Air Balloon Card – Stamp clouds in the backgrounf=d with basic gray, stamp off a few times to get a softer look. Stamp sentiment on the upper right. Attch hot air balloons with dimensionals, add basket with glue dots. Finish off with a piece of Mossy Meadow linen thread.
- Tulip Card – Punch out 3 tulips, fold in half and attach to each other, punch out 2 leaves. Stamp the stem in Granny Apple Green, adhere the tulip, add the leaves with a dimensional at the top and a glue dot at the bottom. Stamp the sentiment 3 times, one in Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green & Daffodil Delight. Cut words apart and attach with mini dimensionals.
- Attach Whisper White front pieces with dimensionals attaching under ribbon.
If you are ready to get started below is a list of the supplies I used to create these two cards. Just click on any picture and you will be directed to my website.
I hope you enjoyed todays project and I have inspired you to create your own. Check out last weeks Two for Tuesday cards. Don’t miss out more…follow Create with Jeanne and you will be notified when I post next.