Stampin’ Sundays is all about keeping it simple, stamps, ink, paper and a little something extra. Today I picked the bright and cheery 2019-2010 In Colors to create a set of cards. I love the bold colors and how they coordinate when using them together.
- Stamp sets – Abstract Impressions, Handwritten
- In Color 2019-2020 Card Stock – cut the card base at 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – die cut scallop rectangle or cut 1 at 3″ X 4″, 1″ X 3 1/2″
- Ink – Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Memento Black
- Other – Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, White bakers Twine, Dimensionals
To create the cards I started by stamping the Handwritten image in the coordinating color on each card base.
Next you will stamp the flowers from the Abstract Impressions stamp set on the whisper white die cut (or 3″ X 4″ whisper white)
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black, flagged the right side and added a couple enamel dots. Tie a bow on the left with the bakers twine.
Attach your stamped images to the card base with dimensionals to complete your card.
I hope you enjoyed this simple project and are inspired to create a few cards of your own. You can get a totally differnt look by changing up the colors and switching up the stamp set. If you would like to create these cards check out the supply list below.