The Honey Bee stamp set is one of my favorites from the 2020 Mini Catalog. When I was deciding what fun fold to share with you today I thought this set would be perfect. I Love that this double point fold is easy and you can create it with any designer series paper.
- Basic Black – 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″, 3 5/8″ X 2 1/2″
- Whisper White – 4″ X 5 1/4″ , Stitched square or 2 1/8″ square
- Daffodil Delight – large scallop stitched rectangle or 4 1/8″ X 2 7/8″
- Brights Designer Series Paper Stack – 2 at 4″ X 3″, score at 1″
- Black ink, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend, Daffodil Delight ribbon, rhinestones, VersaMark Ink, white embossing powder, heat tool, Stitched Shape dies, Stitced So Sweetly dies, dimensionals.
Lets get started!
Score both of the 3″ X 4″ designer series paper at 1″
Fold down the corners of the 2″ X 4″ section to form the point, do this on both pieces.
Adhere to the 4″ ends of your whisper white, this will be the inside of your card.
Add adhesive to the back side and adhere to the basic black card base.
Stamp the image on the whisper white square, color the stripes with the daffodil delight Stampin’ Blend. Stamp the sentiment in VersMark and emboss white. Attach the square with dimensionals and tie a bow around with the daffodil delight ribbon.
Attach to the daffodil delight rectangle.
Fold up the bottom point and adhere to the card, attach the daffodil delight rectangle to the top point with dimensionals.
You have just completed your card 🙂
I love to share my projects and hope todays card has inspired you to create this FUN FOLD! Below I have add a list of the products I used. Just click on any picture and you will be directed to my ONLINE store.
Shop Online 24/7 with my current Host Code WKSSN4JP and your order will be shipped directly to you…or earn your own Host Rewards with a qualifing purchase.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! If you would like to get notified when I share my projects sign up to FOLLOW 🙂 Have fun creating,