With Valentine’s Day just a few weeks away now is the time to create a special treat or card for that special loved one, friend or coworker.
The Meant to Be Bundle featured in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog has quickly become one of my favorites. Meant to Be has a large assortment of hearts, sentiments and even coordinating framelets that will help in creating a special cards or treats throughout the year.
I created these two projects using Poppy Parade with the classic black & white gingham from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. With a few cuts, a little embossing and stamping you can create them too!
- Basic Black card base- 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″, die cut the second to largest stitched circle framelit.
- Whisper White- 4″ X 5 1/4″, scrap for hearts
- Gingham- 1 1/4″ X 5 1/2″
- Poppy Parade- 1″ X 4 1/2″
Treat Topper measurements:
- Poppy Parade- 2″ X 5 1/2″ score at 1 3/4″
- Basic Black- 2″ X 1 1/4″
- Whisper White- scraps for hearts
Take a closer look…..
Creating these two projects is easy with the products listed below in my supply list, earn the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series paper for FREE with a $50 purchase.
When ordering online use this months Host Code U227WKXY or earn your own Host Rewards with orders over $150