I just fell in Love with the images from the Hey LOVE stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. This stamp set has so many cute images, I’m sure you will have a favorite! I really liked the grin on the gator so I decided to start with him for my first project.
I knew I wanted the gator to be a brighter green, Granny Apple Green was perfect. So I looked through our designer series paper to find one that had bright cheery colors and the How Sweet It Is was perfect. Next we need a little bling to tie it all together so I added the Glitter Enamel dots, love the colors!
Lets get started:
- Stamp the image in Memento black ink on whisper White CS, diecut with a stitched square and color in with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White and punch out with the classic label punch.
- Cut a strip of the How Sweet It Is Designer Series paper 2″ X 10″ and wrap around your tiny clear box, adhere where the paper overlaps.
- Tie a 15″ piece of Granny Apple Green textured ribbon around the box and tie a knot on top.
- Add your square to the front with dimensionals, add the glitter dots and the sentiment.