It’s time for Two for Tuesday, two cards, one layout with two differnt looks. Today’s cards feature a popular new card style, SLIM LINE CARDS. Creating Slim Line Cards & custom envelopes has sparked so many ideas. I had so much fun creating this mini version that will be perfect to slip a gift card, thank you message or note. The card base is 3″ x 6″, the coordinating envelope can be created with card stock or Designer Series Paper. To get started grab your favorite color combo, stamp set and coordinating accessories.
Mini Slim Line Card
- Card Base – 3″ x 6″
- Designer Series paper – 5 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Coordinating card stock/DSP for Inside – 5 1/2″ x 2 3/8″ (whisoer white, DSP)
- Stitched circle die – 3″ x 3″ scrap (whisper white, early esoresso)
- Layer die – 3″ x 3″ (pear pizzazz, DSP)
- Sentiment – 1″ x 3″ scrap (whisper white, very vanilla)
- Felt – 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ (real red)
- Card Stock/DSP – 7″ x 8″, score at 1 1/2″, 4 3/4″ (portrait) 1/2″, 6 3/4″ (landscape)
Directions: Mini Slim Line Card
- Fold the 5 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ DSP in half and adhere to the 3″ x 6″ card stock card base.
- Tie coordinating ribbon around the card front and tie a bow.
- Die cut stitched circle and attach to the card front below the bow with dimensionals.
- Stamp border image & sentiment on coordinating cardstock/DSP and die cut. Stamp image in coordinating color. Highlight word or line and attach with dimensionals.
- Attach to to the stitched circle with dimensionals.
- Cut the four corner sections off, angle in the two flaps.Stamp images on the front of the envelope.
- Adhere tear and Tape or Seal + along 1/2 flap and along the right side.Fold the right side over the
- Fold the right side over the left and seal, fold up the bottom flap and seal.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
I hope you like todays treat and the Little Treats Bundle. Below I have listed the supplies I used to create the project. Just click on any product and you will be directed to my online store. Shop using this months Host Code YFMNG2RF or earn your own HOST REWARDS with all orders over $150.