I hope you are enjoying Fall, I love the cool crisp days, fun treats and the holidays. Today I decided to change up my Fun Fold Friday card to a Fun Fold Friday treat. My little pumpkin treat is the perfect size for a small treat or gift. Once you start creating a few of these you won’t want to stop. You will need a 6 x 6 piece of Designer Series paper or cardstock, ribbon and a paper trimmer with scoring tool.
- Brights Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- Score at 1 1/2″ & 4 1/2″ turn and score at 2 1/2″ & 3 1/2″
- Mark at 1″ and score to corner
- Early Espresso – 1″ x 1 1/2″ banner punch one end and adhere to the the inside of the front.
- Fold in the sides nd adhere each corner.
- Punch two holes through both front and back.
- Add linen braid trim starting from the front through the back and back to the front,add a treat.
- Tie a bow and add two Old Olive stitched die cut leaves.
- Early Espresso – 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ punch one end with banner punch
- Whisper White – 1/2″ 2 1/2″ punch one end and stam “Happy fall, y’all! in Early Espresso
- All the trimmings embelishments – color 2 of the small white embelishmnents with the Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blend.
- Spatter the front of the pumpkin with a Bronze Stampin’ Blend, flicking the brush tip on the cap.