I have been seeing so many SLIM LINE cards and wanted to try one. Then decided to add a little twist with a fun fold. I think todays card woud be great for a gift card, adding money or writing a nice note. I hope you will try one out and whie your at it you can create a coordinating envelope that fits the card perfectly!The Gilded Autum Suite from the Stampin’ Up! Mini (Holiday) Catalog was my inspiration. I love the warm colors and the pop of Mint Macaron.
Slim Line Card
- Early Espresso – 8 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, die cut label
- Very Vanilla – 8 1/2″ x 8″, score at 2 1/2 & 6″
- Mint Macaron – 8 1/2″ x 2 1/2″, 8 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, die cut scallop rectamgle
- Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 8 1/2″ (lower), 8 1/4″ x 2 1/4″, label
- Round the two corners on the top fold of the Very Vanilla & Mint Macaron (8 1/2″ x 2 1/2″), Gilded Autumn DSP (8 1/4″ x 2 1/4″)
- Adhere the DSP to the Mint Macaron and then adhere to the Very Vanilla. Add the DSP to the lower fold.
- Fold the very Vanilla and adhere to the Early Espresso.
- Die cut a large Early Espresso label, Mint Macaron Scallop Rectangle & Gilded Autumn DSP small label from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Adhere the Early Espress label to the right of the center on the top fold. Tie a bow with the Vanilla trim around the top flap. Add an acorn trinket to the bow with linen thread.
- Stamp the sentiment with Early Espresso on the small Guilded Autumn label. Attach to the Mint Macaron Scallop Rectangle with dimensionals, attach to the Early Espresso large Label with dimensionals.
- Add a couple punched out leaves from the Gilded Autumn DSP.
- Stamp “Thank You” on the 8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ Mint Macaron, stamp a few leaf images in VersaMark.
- Slim Line Envelope
- Gilded Autumn DSP – 8 1/2″ x 11″ score at 2 1/2″ & 6 1/2″ (portrait) turn score at 1 1/2″ & 11″ (landscape) cut off corners.
- Trim the top and bottom flaps, add tear & tape to the rignt flap and bottom.
- Fold sides in and then fold up the bottom to create the envelope. Add a label die cut from Mint Macaron with a Stitched So Sweetly die for the address.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
Start creating your cards with the supplies below 🙂 Click on any image and you will be connected to my Online Store. Shop 24/7 with Host Code YFMNG2RF or earn your own Host Rewards with all oders of $150 or more.