I love all the colors of spring, pinks, yellows and greens are a cheerful combination. Add the pop of shimmer on the flowers with Wink A Stella and rhinestone jewels. Linen thread softenens the look, keeps the card simple and adds the finishing touch.
Water color pencils are a fun way to add just the right color and using our Blender pens softens the color. Pop up the flowers, add the shimmer and dazzel and in a few minutes you have a beautiful card.
- Stamp the image on the note card, stamp the flowers an a scap of whisper white cardstock
- Color images with watercolor pencils and die cut
- Pop up flowers with dimensionals, add Wink A Stella & rhinestones
- Tie the linen thread around in a bow, leave the thread s long for a softer look
- Stamp a cluster of flowers in the corner of the envelope and color in to match the card
- Adhere a piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series paper to the flap of the envelope
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
All supplies listed below can be purchased at my 24/7 online store, click on the on any image to start shopping! When shopping online use Host Code EZNQ6X9A through May 23RD.
Retiring Product…don’t miss out!
The Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog & the 2019 Occasions Catalog is coming to an end and many products will be retiring, check out the retiring products here!
Get your New Catalog!
Would you like a New 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and Idea Book, filled hundreds of New papercrafting samples, stamp sets, emblishments, papers and tools?
Catalogs are FREE with purchase, haven’t made a purchase in the past 6 months….place an order and receive a catalog 🙂 OR purchase a catalog for $10 and receive a coupon for $10 off your first purchase!