The countdown is on for retiring product from the 2018-2019 Catalogs! I hope you have the Floral Frames bundle on you list. Here are a couple more samples that coordinate with my Simply Floral card I posted earlier this week.
- Stamp hello and the flowers in Memento black ink
- Color in with watercolor pencils and bked with a blender pen and add Wink A Stella for shimmer
- Adhere a 2 1/4″ X 5″ piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series paper
- Tie a bow with linen thread and add rhinstones to the centers of the flowers
- Gingham Gala DSP – cut 1 at 4″ X 5 1/2″ , score at 1/2″ & 3 1/2″ (4″ side) score at 2″, 2 1/2″, 4 1/2″ & 5″ (5 1/2′ side)
- Snip up to the 1/2″ score line on both the top and bottom, adhere the sides, adhere one end, add treat and close the other end.
- Stamp the Floral Frame image in Memento Black ink, stamp two flowers on a scrap and die cut both out
- Color in images with watercolor pencils and blend with a blender pen
- Attach to the front of the box with dimensionals, tie a bow with linen thread and attach with a glue dot
- Attach the flowers with a dimensional and glue dot, add Wink A Stella for shimmer and rhinestones.
Stampin’ Up! Products
Below are the products I used on both these projects, Click on any item and it will link you to my online store.
Shop online and use my Host code EZNQ6X9A
Thank you for stopping by my BLOG! Don’t miss out ….FOLLOW my Blog 🙂 and you will be notified when I post new projects.