“You Are The Sweetest” is just one of the sayings that is included in the Fruit Basket Bundle. This fun bundle has 4 punches that coordinate with the pear, watermelon, strawberry and pineapple stamp images, add the Tutti-frutti paper stack, washi tape, sequins, lemon lime twist ribbon and you will be set to create cards, treats and scrapbook pages.
Today’s card I created using the strawberry stamps, strawberry punch and the tutti-frutti 6 X 6 paper stack featuring night of navy, real red and lemon lime twist.
- card base- whisper white note card and envelopes
- night of navy- cut 1 at 1 1/4″ X 5″
- tutti frutti real red print – 1″ x 5″
- tutti frutti night of navy print – 1/2″ X 5″
- lemon lime twist – 3/4″ X 5″
- along the bottom of the card stamp 5 strawberries in real red, stamp the 5 lemon lime twist tops. (the Stamparatus is helpful in positioning strawberries)
- punch out scallop border with the decorative ribbon border punch, adhere small scallop to edge of night of navy print.
- adhere night of navy CS to top edge of note card, add real red tutti frutti print, add night of navy tutti frutti print.
- stamp”you are the sweetest” in night of navy on a scrap of whisper white CS, punch out with classic label punch, punch a hole for the bakers twine with the 1/16″ hand-held punch.
- wrap a 25″-30″ piece of white bakers twine around the card, tie into a bow, wrap linen thread around the bow, insert the tag and tie a bow to complete.
Check back this week…..or FOLLOW ME and receive updates when I post to see more projects made with the Fruit basket Bundle!
Supply list: click on any item to be directed to my online store 🙂
Use HOSTESS CODE K2BC2QJM when placing an online order, or if your order is $150 or more receive Hostess REWARDS for you!