As exciting as it is for us to get the New catalog it is also very sad to say goodbye to some of my favorites. From now until May 31st I will be sharing some of the ones I will really miss along with projects I created with them.
Today I will be sharing the Tutti-Frutti Suite, how can you pass up on the bright cheery colors, fun coordinating punches, sequins and ribbon!
Lets get started…..
- cut 1 4 1/4″ X 4 1/4″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock, score at 4 1/4″, emboss the front with the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder.
- cut 2 3″ X 3″ squares of the Tutti-Frutti designer series paper and adhere to the front of the card as pictured.
- cut 1 3/4″ X 4″ piece of Sahara Sand card stock, stamp your sentiment in the center with Soft Suede ink, with the 1/8″ hole punch punch out a half punch about a 1/2″ in from the left side on the top and bottom, wrap a piece of linen thread around a couple of times and tie a bow.
- adhere a 4 1/2″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon along the bottom side of the Sahara Sand strip, trim edges at an angle, attach to the front of the card with dimensional.
- cut out a few fruit and attach to the sentiment popping one up with dimensionals, add a few coordinating sequence for bling!
If you don’t want to miss out on this retiring product clink on any item below to be directed to my online store, while there check out the Clearance Rack and other retiring products.
MAY HOSTESS CODE PD2ZC9XH
Use the May Hostess code when placing an order online or receive your own Hostess rewards with a qualifying order of $150.
Thank you for stopping by, check back tomorrow for my next project with the Tutti-Frutti Suite or follow my blog and you will receive notification of my new posts!