There’s nothing better then finding a layout you can use over and over. Today’s Two for Tuesday cards feature the Festive Post & Festive Corners stamp sets and one sheet of the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. One side perfect for a Halloween card and one just right for a Christmas card.
Start with Basics:
- Card base – 4 1/4″ x 11″ score at 5 1/2″ (Pumpkin Pie & Garden Green)
- Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 4″
- Cardstock Layer & Oval – 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ (White)
- Cardstock Layer & Scallop Oval – 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (Black & Cherry Cobbler)
- Stamp image in coordinating colors on the 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ cardstock layer, adhere to the card base.
- Adhere the Plaid Tiding to the Whisper White layer, tie ribbon around and add to the card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp images on the Whisper White Oval, adhere to the coordinating Scallop Ovals and sprinkle with a couple Holiday Rhinestones. Add to the card front.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
Start creating your cards with the supplies below 🙂 Click on any image and you will be connected to my Online Store. Shop 24/7 with Host Code YFMNG2RF or earn your own Host Rewards with all oders of $150 or more.
Receive your FREE 15 Project Fall Fun Tutorial with all orders of $40 through September 30th!