I love treats and two is definitely better then one! Today’s Two for Tuesday treats feature a Halloween & Wedding version. The Little Treats Bundle has images for the holidays, birthdays and weddings.
- Die cut treat bag/box with cardstock (basic black/petal pink)
- Fold on score lines and adhere sides with mini glue dots, attaching at an angle.
- Die cut center section of the treat bag/box, cut away any sides so you have just the center. (Plaid Tidings/Peony Garden Designer Series paper)
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the card stock.
- Die cut slarge scallop circle from Little Treats Die (Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White)
- With Whisper White and the Gray Granite Peony Garden DSP die cut the stitched label.
- Die cut a spider in Basic Black and 2 wedding rings with Silver Foil.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Pumpkin Pie with Memento Black ink. Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White with Gray Granite.
- Asemble the labels as pictured below and attach to the front of the treat with dimensionals.
- Close the Halloween treat with the black & white bakers twine, close the wedding treat with the Gray Shimmer & Polka Dot Tulle ribbon.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
Creating these two treats with Stampin’ Up! coordinating product definitly makes creating easy. Below you will find all of the product I used. Click on any item and you will be directed to my ONLINE store.
I hope that these two treats have inspired you to create a few treats.
It’s a BIG day…..Wednesday September 23RD from 12:00 AM (MT) to 11:59 PM (MT) you can shop over 50 stamp sets that are 15% OFF!