Adding fun colors and a little sparkle makes the basic gift card holder that much more exciting to give. I created this holder with one of our narrow note cards and envelopes featured in the Occasions catalog. The designers series paper along with the stamped images are from the Perfect Party Suite, I added the shimmer black ribbon and pool party bakers twine to finish it off.
- To create the holder you need to score the note card at 1 1/4″, fold to the front and add a strip of Perfect Party designer series paper cut at 1 1/8″ X 4 1/4″ and adhere.
- Cut a coordinating piece at 2″ X 4 1/4″, adhere to the inside. I staple the card on both sides close to the edge to form the pocket.
- Cut a piece of coordinating card stock 3 1/2″ X 2″, stamp “treat yourself” in basic black ink and adhere to the inside, position to the right side.
- stamp “Happy Birthday” on a scrap of coordinating card stock, punch out with the classic label punch, punch a hole to tie the bakers twine through.
- Wrap the shimmer black ribbon around and tie a knot, slip the bakers twine behind and tie a bow, slip your gift card in and you are set to go!
If you would like to check out the product I have used for this project I have listed it below, click on any item and you will be directed to my online store 🙂
Shop 24/7 and your order will be delivered right to you!
Use my April Hostess code WFAHUH9B when placing an online order, receive your own Hostess rewards with any order over $150 🙂