It’s time to make a few cupcakes and the Hello Cupcake Sale-A-Bration stamp set is the perfect set to get you started. The best part is that it is FREE with purchase during Sale-A-Bration! Today’s card features the Gala Gingham Designer Series Paper Pack, with 4 different colors to choose from you will be able to create a variety of cupcake cards
Daffodil Delight and Blueberry Bushel is a great combination, adding the coordinating Daffodil Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper makes it pop! The Whisper White cardstock gives the card a crisp clean look. This paper pack also has Lemon Lime Twist, Grapefruit Grove and Balmy Blue, I can’t wait to see what other combinations we can come up with.
Let’s start the party and create your cupcake card!
- Blueberry Bushel- cut 1 at 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″, cut 1 at 4 1/4″ X 3 1/4″
- Daffodil Delight- cut 1 at 4 3/4″ X 3 3/4″
- Vellum- cut 1 at 4 3/4″ X 3 3/4″
- Gala Gingham Designer Series Paper- cut 1 at 4″ X 3″
- Whisper White- cut 1 at 1″ X 3″, scrap to punch out the starburst, scrap to stamp cupcake
- To start fold your Blueberry Bushel card base on the score line, adhere the Daffodil Delight CS to the front and layer the Vellum on top. (To adhere the Vellum add your adhesive to the middle area so it won’t show)
- Next adhere the Gingham Gala DSP to the Blueberry Bushel, add dimensionals and attach to your card base.
- Punch out one Whisper White Starburst, and adhere to the front. Stamp your sentiment and flag the end with the Triple Banner Punch, adhere in place as pictured.
- To create your cupcake stamp your cupcake wrapper in Blueberry Bushel ink and the frosting in Daffodil Delight. Die cut with the NEW Call Me Cupcake Thinlits Dies (Available March 1-31 ONLY)
- Finish your card off by popping up the cupcake with dimensionals and add a few rhinestones decorations on your cupcake.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Below I have created a list of the supplies I used to create my Sweet Wishes cupcake card. The Hello Cupcake stamp set is Free with a $50 purchase (before tax & shipping) All the items listed are linked to my ONLINE store, just click on any product and you can get started shopping or check out the full line of Stampin’ Up! products.
If you currently are not working with a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I would love to have you a customer. There are two ways to shop, Shop Online with a Host Code or contact me and I can your order for you!
Use Host Code ZKZGZE24
Want to earn your own Host Rewards? Host a workshop, Private Class or place an order of $150 or more 🙂