Creating valentines and treats for friends has always been a favorite childhood memory of mine. I cannot believe Valentine’s day is only a month away, I hope these treats will INSPIRE you to start creating your valentine treats! I will be sharing a Valentine treat each day this week with step by step instructions for you. the first treat is this cute little box of KISSES.
Little Box of KISSES
- Die cut a 1 5/8″ square from the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper using the square stitched shape framelits
- Punch out a 1 3/8″ scallop circle from melon mambo card stock
- Punch out a 1 1/4′ circle in basic black, adhere to melon mambo scallop circle
- On whisper white card stock stamp the “Be Mine” from “Sure Do Love You” stamp set in melon mambo, die cut with coordinating “Lots to Love Box” framelit.
- Adhere a 2 strips of melon mambo washi tape from the Basic Pack 1 Washi Tape to whisper white card stock and die cut a small heart from “Lots to Love Box” framelits
- Assemble a clear tiny treat box and fill with KISSES or your favorite treat
- Tie a 20″ piece of the basic black shimmer ribbon around the box and tie into a bow
- Attach the stitched square to the front of the box with glue dots
- Adhere the washi tape heart with adhesive, attach the “Be Mine” heart with a dimensional, add a couple rhinestones to finish it off.
Are you ready to get started? Below is a list of supplies I used to create this treat box, click on any item and it will take you to my online store.
Use my January Hostess Code 39HGYDSK when placing your online order:)
Don’t forget it’s SALE-A-BRATION time and with every $50 purchase you qualify for FREE product from the SALE-A-Bration catalog!