Hearts, love and anything Valentine…..Today I had pulled out all my stamp sets that I could create a few Valentine cards & treats. I ended up with a couple simple products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and our NEW January – June Mini. The True Love Designer Series Paper with red accents was my staring point. For the red I grabbed the Resin Hearts and Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon. Last I needed just the right sentiment….p.s. i love you from the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set.
Let’s get started
- Cut a piece of Basic White Thick card stock at 4 1/4 x 9 3/4″, adhere a 4″ x 4″ piece of the True Love DSP.
- Punch out a heart with the solid Heart from the Heart Punch Pack.
- Punch out a Real Red solid Heart, add adhesive and adhere the Heart to the inside of the card by putting it through the Heart opening. (this makes it easier to line up)
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink, add a red Resin Heart for the dot on the i.
- Tie a bow around the front of the card with the Double Stitched Satin Ribbon.
……thats all there is to it 🙂 simple & sweet!
Shop Online Here!
If I have inspired you to get started on your Valentine cards & treats you can click on any of the products and you wil be directed to my online store. Shop 24/7 and have your products shipped directly to you or contact me to place the order for you to pick up from me.
WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE USE THIS MONTHS HOST CODE – GTAGUECY.
- Receive my January BONUS Tutorial with ALL orders over $40 (15 projects with step by step instructions)
- Receive a Sale A Bration REWARD for every $50 in product you purchase
SALE A BRATION…..
Sale A Bration is one of my favorite times of the year. Not only are there amazing products you can earn with purchasing but you can also recive a FREE stamp set if you HOST a party (with qualifing workshop total). How would you like FIVE packs of Designer Series Paper? Join my team of Creative Stampers and receive $125 in product for $99, FIVE packs of Designer Series paper ($67 Value), Paper Pumpkin Kit ($22 Value) PLUS FREE SHIPPING!