It’s Tuesday and time for another fun treat! Like last Tuesday I choose to use the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper. I just love the color combination, cute snails, mushrooms and hearts. Creating treats to share is always fun, but creating simple treats is important when making a lot. I would also say finding just the right yummy treat is very important too!
Lets get started…..
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Snailed It Bundle
- Snail Mail Designer Series Paper, Coastal Cabana cardstock
- Clear tiny treat box
- Snail Mail Twine
- Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch
- Snail Mail DSP, cut 2 @ 2″x 6”, making sure paper is going the right direction, score each at 2” from the bottom, ½” at the top.
- Adhere the two pieces overlapping the 2” x 2” square for the bottom. Finger press on edges of the box and adhere the top ½” together.
- Wrap a 1” x 9” piece of Snail Mail DSP around the box and adhere. Tie 2- 18” pieces of the Snail Mail twine around and tie a bow.
- Ink only the stitching of the postage stamp image with black, punch out and attach with dimensionals.
- Die cut the snail image from the Snail Mail DSP and attach. Add a red resin heart on the envelope.
GET YOUR SUPPLIES here….
If I have inspired you to get started on your Valentine treats you can click on any of the products I used below and you wil be directed to my online store. Shop 24/7 and have your products shipped directly to you or contact me to place the order for you to pick up from me.
WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE USE THIS MONTHS HOST CODE – GTAGUECY.
All orders over $50.00 will qualify you for FREE Sale A Bration product and this months Bonus Tutorial with 15 projects.
SALE A BRATION…..
Sale A Bration is one of my favorite times of the year. Not only are there amazing products you can earn with purchasing but you can also recive a FREE stamp set if you HOST a party (with qualifing workshop total). How would you like FIVE packs of Designer Series Paper? Join my team of Creative Stampers and receive $125 in product for $99, FIVE packs of Designer Series paper ($67 Value), Paper Pumpkin Kit ($22 Value) PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
NEW MINI CATALOG…
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope my little sweet treat has inspired you! Sign up to follow my blog so you don’t miss out on my future post. (link on the right)