It’s #mailacardmonday…. for today’s card I pull out a favorite stamp set of mine from our Annual Catalog, Happiest of Days. I love the whimsical style of the design, the different sayings and that I can use my New Stampin’ Blends to color the images.
- Sweet Sugarplum – 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Basic black – 2 at 4″ X 5 1/4″ (1 for inside)
- Whisper White – 2 at 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″ (1 for inside)
- With Memento ink stamp a border of flowers along the bottom of the whisper white, stamp the “oh happy day” about an inch above starting with the one in the center.
- Add a strip of washi tape above the flowers, using the basic black marker I spattered flecks above the words.
- Color in the leaves using the lighter Old Olive Stampin’ Blend first then shade with the darker Old Olive Stampin’ Blend marker. Repeat for the flowers but use the light & dark Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends markers.
- Adhere the whisper white CS to the basic black CS, wrap the bakers twine around twice and tie a bow.
- Attach to the sweet sugarplum CS card base with dimensionals.
Below is a complete list of supples used to great this card, click on any item to shop at my online store.
- Use Hostess Code K2BC2QJM now through February 23
- Earn a FREE Sale A Bration item with each $50 purchase
- Earn your own HOSTESS REWARDS with all orders over $150