Picked for You! Creating cards with a few products, bold colors and accessories is perfect for this busy time of year. To create this card I combined Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick and Crumb Cake. The combination of the polka and stripe Lovely Lipstick Designer Series paper really makes the Granny Apple Green Apple pop.
If you like this card check out my Picked for You post here!
Let’s get started creating a stack of cards!
- Crumb Cake – cut 1 at 5 1/2″ X 6 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″, cut 1 square at 3″ X 3″
- Whisper White – die cut a 2 5/8″ stitched square, cut 1 at 3″ X 1/2″
- 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series paper – cut 1 stripe piece at 5 1/4″ X 2″, cut 1 polka dot at 5 1/4″ X 2″
- Lovely Lipstick – cut 1 at 2 3/4″ X 2 3/4″
- Adhere the Lovely Lipstick DSP to the front flap and lower inside of the card base.
- Adhere the Crumb Cake square to thge left front flap, having half of it hang over.
- Wrap an 18″ piece of Granny Apple Green ribbon around the top flap and tie a knot on the right.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink on the 1/2″ strip, flag both ends.
- Stamp the apple in Granny Apple Green ink on the stitched square. (stamp off the first 2 images for a lighter look, tghe 3rd image will be full srtrength)
- Adhere the stitched square ti the Lovely Lipstick square, attach to the Crumb Cake square with Dimensionals.
- Add the sentioment with dimensionals to finish off.
Create this card and others with the coordinating products listed below. Yiu can click on any item and you will be directed to my Online store.
Shop 24/7 with Host Code EZNQ6X9A through May 24th