Picked for You Treats! We all love treats and this cute pillow box is easy to create with the Stampin’ Up! kraft pillow boxes. With 10 in a pack you will have plenty for teachers, office staff and aids.
I love creating treats that are quick to create but look like so much more! The Picked For You stamp set it is perfect for Teacher Appreciation Days, End of the Year or Back to School gifts and creating fun fall decorations. If you would like to create a card to coordinate with your treat check out this card I posted earlier.
This stamp set is retiring June 3rdso don’t miss out! Order it today 🙂
To get started….
- Add your treat to the pillow box and close the ends
- Wrap a 20″ piece of Granny Apple ribbon around and tie a bow.
- Stamp the apple image in Lovely Lipstick on a 2″ square of Whisper White Card stock.
- Adhere to a 2 1/4″ scallop Lovely Lipstick square.
- Attach to the front of the pillow box with dimensionals
Below is a list of the supplies I used to create this project. Click on any item and you will be directed to my online store.
Use Host Code EZNQ6X9A through May 24th and your order will be shipped directly to you!