A little birdie told me…..the Bird Banter stamp set is one you may have passed by in the Occasions Catalog (check page 42) I would have too but at the last On Stage event for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators Brian King demonstrated a card that sold me. Now 4 months into the Occasions Catalog I decided to see what I could come up with. This fun card is perfect if you happen to be a little late on sending birthday cards….or if you are on the ball just leave out “obviously, it wasn’t an early bird”. I am sure with all the great bird images you will be creating all sorts of fun cards.
- calypso coral- cut 1 at 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″, score at 2 1/8″ & 4 1/4″
- lemon lime twist- cut 1 at 2 3/4″ X 3″
- bermuda bay- cut 1 at 3″ X 3 1/4″
- whisper white- cut 1 at 2 1/2″ X 2 3/4″, cut 1 at 2 1/2″ X 3″
- designer series paper- cut 1 at 1 7/8″ X 5 1/4″, scraps for balloons (I used the Bubbles & Fizz from Sale A Bration)
- basic gray- scraps for sentiments
- stamp all images with the momento black ink, set aside to dry
- adhere print to front fold, add lemon lime twist and then add the bermuda bay to the inside so that it frames the lemon lime twist
- color in images with stampin’ blends and or markers
- cut out balloons and trim sentiments
- attach to the card as pictured
Below is a list of the supplies used to create this card, click on any image to be directed to my online store.