Sending a card to a friend will always brighten their day! Todays card features the Painted Seasons product and the Strong & Beautiful stamp set. The vivid green really makes the soft flowers pop and frame the wonderful sentiment.
To create this card I used the Sale-A-Bration Painted Seasons stamp set & Designer Series paper with the coordinating Four Seasons dies. For the sentiment I added the Strong & Beautiful stamp set from our Occasions catalog. Sale-A-Bration has just a few more weeks, after March 31st they will be gone. If you place a $50 order now through March 31st you will receive a PDF with 4 additional projects.
Directions for the True Friend Card
- Crumb Cake card stock- cut 1 at 4 1/4″ X 8 1/2″, score at 5 1/2″
- Painted Seasons Designer Series paper- cut 1 at 3″ X 4″
- Whisper White- cut 1 at 4″ X 5 1/4″, use scrap for flowers
- Call Me Clover- scrap for leaves
- Adhere the designer series paper to the front of the card and die cut a circle with the layering circle dies.
- Adhere the whisper white to the inside of the card and stamp the sentiment in early espresso.
- Stamp 4 leaves on Call Me Clover card stock with Call Me Clover ink and die cut.
- Stamp two flowers, one in Grapefruit Grove the other in Poppy Parade and die cut.
- Attach to the front framing the window with dimensionals and glue dots.
- Tie a bow with line thread and add a few enamel dots to finish it off.
Below are the supplies I used to create this card, the Painted Seasons Bundle and the Painted Seasons Designer Series paper are FREE with qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration. Click on any item and you will be directed to my online store. Shop 24/7 and your order will be shipped directly to you.
Use Host Code ZKZGZE24 or receive your own HOST Rewards with any purchase over $150.