Today I was needing a couple Birthday cards so why not create a stack! I grabbed a a couple stamps, ink, paper and a little bit of glitz. The cards I created both include Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Whisper White, accented with demin ribbon and rhinestones. Both cards use a simple layout with a fun monochromatic stamping technique. I love this technique and all the shades it created in the sentiment, it’s also great for filling in a large area or a border on a card.
- Calypso Coral – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ score at 4 1//4″
- Subtles Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4″ x 2 5/8″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 2 3/8″
- Denim Ribbon – 10″
- Adhere the designer series paper to your card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White once along the bottom, repeat twice more with out reinking to give the varied look.
- Wrap the ribbon around the left side and tie a knot.
- Attach the Whisper White to the Night of Navy with dimensionals, attach the Night of Navy to the card base with dimensionals.
- Finish off by adding two blue rhinestiones from the Nobel Peacock Rhinestone pack.
Stamping Tips: Creating a Monochromatic look is easy and will bring the focus on your sentiment.
Change it up for a NEW look: Stamp the Calypso Coral card base with a stamp and Calypso Coral ink.