It’s Sunday and I’m ready for a little simple stamping with brand New product! The New 2020-2021 Designers Series Paper is amazing, so amazing the Whale of a Time is almost all you need to create today’s card. The colors in the Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper is bright, the shades of blues and greens make you feel like your at the ocean. Whale of a Time sequins, Whale Done Bundle with the shimmer of a little Wink A Stella finish off this simple card.
- Pretty Peacock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, 3/4′ x 3 1/2′
- Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper – 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Ribbon: Old Olive/Pretty Peacock reversable ribbon 15″, scrap of Just Jade Gingham 4″ (Flower for Every Season Combo Pack)
- Adhere the designer series paper to the whisper white. Wrap the old olive/pretty peacock ribbon around and tie a know, tie the just jade ribbon around the knot.
- Punch one end of the whisper white with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, with the punched end on the right stamp the sentiment in pretty Peacock. Punch out one whale from the designer series paper.
- Attach the sentiment and whale with dimensionals and then attach to the pretty peacock card base.
- Add shimmer with the Wink A Stella to the white ares of the whale and the sea weed. Add a couple sequins with the multi purpose glue and let dry.
I hope you enjoyed todays Simple Stamping Sunday card. The Stampin’ Up! supplies I used are listed below and are linked to my online store. Use my current HOST CODE when ordering online or earn your own HOST REWARDS with all orders of $150 +. Now through June 30th earn a $25 BONUS with all orders/workshops over $250.