We can never have enough cards to send and todays Simple Stamping Sunday card is a fun one to create. I love making cards that I can make a bunch at a time, using the masking technique makes it easy. To create the mask I used large post it notes and adhered the sticky part to the card base create a border. Once I stamped the images I added a little spatter with the brush tip of a Stamp & Write Marker.
- Highland Heather- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Cayypso Coral- 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Whisper White- 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Mask the whisper White with post it notes, I spaced them about 1 1/2″ apart.
- Stamp the flower images with Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green.
- With the Crumb Cake Stamp & Write Marker use the brush tip and the cap to spatter and fill in the masked off section.
- Stamp the sentiment in black and adhere the Whisper White to the Calypso Coral.
- Wrap the Gorgeous Grape ribbon around and tie a bow.
- Attach the Calypso Coral to the Highland Heather with dimensionals.
- Add rhinstones and sequins to the flowers to finish it off.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
Thank You for stopping to see my Simple Stampin’ Sunday card, if you would like to create this card click on any image and you will be directed to my online store 🙂
USE HOST Code A3ZKM9J4
May 24th-May31st and receive a gift with all orders of $40 +
All orders of $50 + will also receive a PDF Tutorial featuring 12 Ornate Garden Cards!
Happy Simple Stampin’ Sunday,