Stampin’ Up! features NEW InColors each year, colors that are on trend not only in our paper crafting world but in clothing, decore and more. The New InColors are one of the first things I look for in a New Catalog. This year we are getting a SNEAK PEEK in the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit “A Kit In Color”. I love that they will blend well with our 2019-2021 InColors along with all our 40 colors. Once I opened the Paper Pumpkin kit I had so many ideas going and one was a fun fold card. Each of the paper Pumpkin kits include directions for the cards they have designed for the kit….I like to step out of the box and have a little fun. I hope this weeks fun fold will inspire you to step put of your box!
To create this card I did a liitle combining of the cards Stampin’ Up! Designed for this months kit and all the emblishments. To give you a better idea of where I started here are the three cards I created first following the directions.
- Stripe Card- cut off 1 3/4″ from the stripe front
- Just Jade Card- cut a 2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of the solid card back
- Purple Posy Card- cut the card in 1/2, you will have a piece 3 1/2″ x 5″ score at 4″
- Rainbow die cut- cut off 3/4″ off the the bottom
- Adhere the scored edge of the Purple Posy to the back side of the 2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Just Jade.
- Adhere the Just Jade to the inside of the card base
- Add a few of the enamel elements on the Just Jade
- Attach the Rainbow die cut to the Purple Posy with dimensionals
- Stamp the “oh, happy day!” sentiment on the Bumblebee banner with Misty Moonlight and attach with dimensionals.
- Weap the Magenta Madness around the Purple Posy twice and tie a bow.
*If you would like to create this card without the products from this paper Pumpkin kit I have added the measurements.
- Card Base- 5 1/2″ x 6 3/4″ score at 4 1/4″
- Inside piece- 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Side piece- 3 1/2″ x 5″ score at 4″