Send a little LOVE…. and hearts to those you LOVE! It’s easy to send a text, an email but how about a card with a special note? Today’s card is simple with a row of hearts a little twine bow and sentiment. I choose “Happy Valentine’s Day” which is in just a few weeks… but you could easily use other sentiments. Thinking of You, Smile, You’re Amazing, Have a Great Day are a few that come to mind. Sending LOVE is something we can do every day of the year.
Let’s get started…..
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Basic White thick card stock
- Real Red ink
- Memento Black Ink
- Black & White twine
- Card base- 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” score at 4 1/4”
- Stamp a row of hearts – I used a post it note to create a line to stamp above, you could also draw a line lightly with a pencil.
- I had one heart that wasn’t the best… so I stamped an extra on a scrap and die cut it out. Added a dimensional and covered up my oops 🙂
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink.
- Wrap a piece of twine around and tie a bow.
Visit my online store, SHOP 24/7
If I have inspired you to get started on your Valentine cards & treats you can click on any of the products and you to be directed to my online store. Shop 24/7 and have your products shipped directly to you or contact me to place the order for you to pick up from me.
- Receive my January BONUS Tutorial with ALL orders over $40 (15 projects with step by step instructions)
- Receive a Sale A Bration REWARD for every $50 in product you purchase
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope my little sweet treat has inspired you! Sign up to follow my blog so you don’t miss out on my future post. (link on the right)