Halloween is such a fun time to create and share your papercrafting. We are on week three of my count down, Week One I shared a couple tags, Week Two was a treet and this week is a card. Keeping with the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper I created a Fa(BOO)lous Halloween card! Todays card has sparkly black ribbon, sequin stars, stripes, dots and cute little ghost. Follow alon below and get a jump start on your Halloween cards and have them ready to mail or give to your friends and family.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamp set – Cutest Halloween Bundle
- Paper – Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper, Basic Black & White, Pumpkin Pie card stock
- Ink – Versamark
- Other – White embossing powder, Black 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Cute Star Adhesive -backed sequins, Stitched So Sweetly dies
- Cut Basic Black cardstock at 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Cut 1 Cute Halloween DSP at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to the inside of the card base. Cute 1 at 1″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to the front fold.
- Tie a bow around the front fold with the Black 3/8″ Glittered Organdy ribbon.
- Die cut 2 Basic Black scallop rectangles from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Cut 1 Basic White cardstock at 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ and adhere to a Basic Black scallop rectangle and adhere to the inside of the card. Punch out 1 ghost and attach with a dimensional to the Basic White, scatter a few Cute Star Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
- Cut 1 Pumpkin Pie cardstock at 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″, stamp “hey, BOO” in Versamark covering the Pumpkin Pie and adhere to the other Basic Black scallop rectangle and adhere to the back of the front fold.
- Die cut the larger Stitched So Sweetly die from the Cutest Halloween DSP and adhere to the front the front as pictured. Punch out two ghost from the Cutest Halloween DSP and freehand cut 2 otheres. Attach with dimensionals and adhere a few Cute Star Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
- Cut 1 Basic Black cardstock at 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, stamp the sentiment in Versamark. Sprinkle with Whaite embossing Powder and heat with your Heat Tool. Attach to the card with Dimensionals.