TEN Weeks of Halloween!
No tricks….just treats, cards and everything Halloween. I can’t wait to share fun project created with our NEW Halloween stamp sets, ribbons, accessories and more. Today, August 9th is the first of 10 weeks. Each week I will share a treat, card or 3D project with all the details you will need to create it yourself. I hope you will follow along and start creating!
Week one features a SPOOKY tag… perfect to add to a bag of yummy treats, scrapbook page, gift bag or card.
To create this SPOOKY tag I used the the Cute Halloween 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, Basic Black cardstock, Black Glitter paper and the Frightfully Cute Bundle. “Less Trickin’ More Treatin'” was embossed with White, I scattered a few Cute Star Sequins, matte Dots and a fun orange spider. To add dimension I created a rosette with the Designer Series paper and popped up the sentiment with dimensionals. Halloween always needs a little sparkle, creating it with the Black Glitter paper was perfect. Check out the helpful steps below to get started creating your tag.
- Black Cardstock – 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ tag base, scrap stamp the sentiment with VersMark and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper – (stripe) 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, tear one end and adhere to the Basic Black cardstock. 1″ x 5 1/2″ (haunted house) flag the end with the Banners Pick a Punch and adhere. 3″ x 6″ (black dotted) score across the 6″ edge at 1/4″ , cut in half so you have 2 pieces 1 /12″ x 6″. Adhere together and pleat the paper back and forth. Conect the ends to form a circle. To form the rosette I use a hot glue gun, put a glob of glue on a silicone craft sheet. Close the center of the rosette on the gue and hold.
- Black Glitter Paper – die cut the spider web and adhere to the rosetter. Add the spider to the web and the rosette to the tag with the hot glue.
- Cut the sentiment apart and attach to the lower edge of the tag with mini dimensionals. Sprinkle a few Sequin Stars and Matte Dots.
- Finish it off by punching a hole on the top of the tag. Cut 10″ of 3 ribbons, Black Glitter, Black & White gingham and White Crinkle. Color the White Crinkle Seambinding with an Old Olive Stampin’ Blend, color the gingham ribbon with a Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend. Slip all 3 ribbons through the hole and tie together with Black & White bakers Twine.
Your tag is complete and ready to add to your treat, bag, card or scrapbook page. Looking for a smaller tag? Visit my Create with Jeanne Facebook page to see todays tag along with the tag below 🙂 Facebook Live where I created this tag.
Shop Online 24/7 for the products I used to create todays tag, all supplies listed below.
If you would like to order any of these products or view our catalog online click on any product and you will be directed to my online store. Shop 24/7 and your order will be shipped directly to you!