06-26-20….It’s Friday and I have a NEW Fun Fold for you! Creating Fun Folds and using the New BOHO Indigo Medley made this week card easy. The BOHO Indigo Medley includes a stamp set, die cuts, designer series paper, ribbon & elements. I added Night of Navy & Crumb Cake ink and card stock and was ready to create…..
At first glance this may not look like a fun fold but once you open it up it will be one you will want to make. It sure was for me when I first saw it,
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, 2 1/2 ” x 3 1/2″
- Crumb Cake – 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″, 2 1/8″ x 3 1/8″
- BOHO Indigo Designer Series Paper – 3″ x 5 1/4″, 2″ x 3″
- Very Vanilla – 3″ x 3″ punch 1 rectangle postage stamp
- Stamp the sentiment on the Very Vanilla rectangle postage stamp, sponge edges with crumb cake ink.
- Stamp a border with the strip vase along the right front of the 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″ crumb cake card stock with crumb cake ink. Sponge the edges with crumb cake ink.
- Adhere the 3″ x 5 1/4″ BOHO Indigo Designer Series paper to the left side of the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Night of Navy Card stock.
- Fold the 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″ crumb cake card stock and adhere to the Night of Navy card stock centering to the right.
- Adhere the 2″ x 3″ BOHO Indigo Designer Series paper to the 2 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ crumb cake, wrap a 10″ piece of coordinating gold ribbon around and tie a knot.
- Attach to the 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ Night of Navy cardstock, adhere a flower element with a glue dot. Attach the Night of Navy to the crumb cake .
- Attach the stamped rectangle postage stamp to the card to finish it off.
ALL THE PRODUCTS I USED ARE LISTED BELOW, CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT AND YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO MY ONLINE STORE.
Thank You for stopping by my blog, if you haven’t signed up to FOLLOW me and be notified when I post sign up today! I share 3 regular weekly post, Two for Tuesday, Fun Fold Friday & Simple stampin’ Sundays. If you aren’t currently with another demonstrator I would love to have you as a customer & creative coach. Contact me if you have any questions about todays cards, Stampin’ Up! product or joining my team of Creative Stampers!