It’s FRIDAY and time to share another FUN FOLD! Today’s fold I have used a lot and can be changed up with other die cuts and punches. The last couple weeks I have share several card from the Press On stamp set, today’s card will also. The Press On stamp set is a fun outline image stamp set with both small and larger images to stamp, color in and cut out. Check out my Two for Tuesday , Simple Stampin’ Sunday and last weeks Fun Fold Friday cards for more ideas.
- Misty Moonlight – 5 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Crumb Cake – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 2″ x 2″ scrap
- Whisper White – 2″ x 5 1/4″, scrap 2″ x 3″
- Poppy Parade – 1″ x 4 1/4″
- Old Olive – die cut a 2 1/2″ stitched circle
- InColor Designer Series Paper Pack – 2″ x 5″ scoreon the right at 1″
- With Memento Black ink stamp the rows of coffee cups on the whisper white, color in. I used Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Misty Moonlight & Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. With a sponge and Crumb Cake ink shade the edges and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the large coffee cup on the scrap of Crumb Cake, stamp it again on the Whisper White Scrap. Cut out the cup, the lid and the band. Stamp a Poppy Parade heart on the band and with a sponge and Crumb Cake ink shade the edges. Adhere the lid with adhesive and attach the band with dimensionals.(set aside)
- Flag the left end of the poppy parade with the Banner Pick a Punch. Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark on the right end, dust with White embossing powder and use the heat tool to emboss. (set aside)
- Sponge the edges of the Crumb Cake cardstock with Crunb Cake ink and a sponge. Stamp the coffee beans in Crumb Cake on the Crumb Cake cardstock. Adhere the 1″ end of the Misty Moonlight DSP to the right side, it will fold over the card front. Adhere the Crumb Cake to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the Old Olive Stitched Circle to the Misty Moonlight DSP. Attach the Poppy Parade strip on top with dimensionals.
- Attach the coffee cup with dimensionals and adhere a Linen Thread bow with a mini glue dot.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
If your ready to jum right in here is a list of the supplies I used to create today’s card. Click on any of the products and you will be directed to my online store 🙂
Thank you for stopping by to see this weeks Fun Fold Friday Card. I hope you checked out the links for other cards created with Press On stamp set. I have several fun projects for next week, sign up to Follow my and receive notification when I post 🙂