I am always excited about a NEW Catalog and can’t wait to share a few of my favorite products! It’s hard to pick what to share first when there are so many to choose from. Todays card I created with a stamp set that really caught my attention. Press On is a simple outline stamp set you could use all year. In my Two for Tuesday post this week I featured a note and for todays post I thought I would step it up and create a Fun Fold gift card. The focal point of todays card is the same but the card has a fun twist 🙂
You may think by your first glance this is just a simple card with cute paper, ribbon & a coffee cup…..once you open it up you will see the little twist. Lets get started with the basic and what you will need to create this card.
- Early Espresso cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, 3″ x 4″
- Just Jade cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 11″ score at 3 1/4″, 6 1/2″ & 9 3/4″
- Whisper White cardstock – 3″ x 4″, scrap 2″ X 4″
- Bumblebee cardstock – 3″ x 3″ (die cut a 2 1/2″ stitched circle) die cut a small heart, I used the Celebration Tidings Label dies.
- Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″, 1/2″ x 4″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – scrap of wood texture 2″ X 3″
- INCOLOR 2020-2022 Designer Series paper – scrap 2″ x 2″
- Stamp the coffee cup in Early Espresso 3 times, once on each, the In Good Taste DSP, INCOLOR DSP and Whisper White Scrap. Cut out each piece to create your coffee cup as pictured attaching the lid with dimensionals and the band with adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso on the Whisper White scrap and cut out the word “thanks”, adhere to the coffe cup with a mini dimensional. Last add a Bumblebee heart with a dimensionl. Attach the coffee cup to the Bumblebee stitched circle.
- Emboss the 3″ x 4″ Early Espresso cardstock with the Tasteful Textures embossing folder. Wrap 10″ Just Jade Gingam ribbin around the left side and tie a knot, then tie a scrap of the Bumblebee Gingham around the knot. Attach the Bumblebee stitched circle to the right and set aside.
- Adhere the Ornate Garden DSP to the Early Espresso card base.
- With a bone folder crease all the score lines on the Just Jade, fold up the 1 1/4″ and adhere on the sides with Multi Purpose glue or your choice of adhesive…keeping it close to the edges forming a pocket for your gift card. Stamp a row of coffee cups with Just Jade ink on the pocket.
Shop Online and your order will ship right to your door!
Thank You so much for stopping by! Sign up to follow my blog and you won’t miss out on any future posts:)