This past week I have been sharing mostly Halloween treats but I’m switching it up for a couple of days and will be sharing a few cards I have created….not to say that any card idea can’t be made into a treat or even a scrapbook page!
My first card features the Buffalo Check background stamp, Spooky Treats Bundle and the Warm Hearted Hostess set. I love this bold black and white with a touch of Granny Apple Green color palette, you could easily change it up with your favorite colors.
To get started you will need:
- basic black card stock -cut 1 at 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- whisper white card stock– cut 1 at 4″ X 5 1/4″, die cut 1 (2 1/8″) stitched shape square, cut 1 at 3 3/4″ X 5″ (inside)
- granny apple green– cut 1 at 2 1/4″ X 2 1/4″, cut 1 at 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inside)
- black foil sheet– die cut 1 (2 1/2″) scallop square
Next you will need to:
- Ink the Buffalo Check stamp with the Memento Black ink and stamp the Whisper White card front, wrap around a piece of the Black Glitter ribbon and tie a bow and then adhere to the card base.
- Stamp the “BOO” shadow first the Smoky Slate ink, I stamped it off to get a softer look. Then stamp the solid “BOO” in Memento Black ink.
- Stamp the back ground image above the “BOO” in Smoky Slate ink again stamping off, with a scrap of the Black Foil paper punch out the trio of bats and attach one above the “BOO” with mini dimensionals.
- Adhere the Black Foil scallop square above the bow, add the Granny Apple Green square and then the Whisper White stitched square with dimensionals.
- For the inside of the card I repeated how I had stamped the front square except added Happy Halloween instead of the “BOO” and layered the Whisper White on the Granny Apple Green the Basic Black. You can add you extra bats inside too!
I hope this card has inspired you to start creating your own Halloween cards to send. if you would like to create this card I have listed all the supplies I used below. If you would like to purchase these and/or other items you can click on any item and be directed to my online store.
When ordering online you can use this weeks Host Code or earn your own Host Rewards with all orders of $150 or more!
HOST CODE- 3RXRPQXU