Hello and WELCOME to Simple Stamping Sunday with the Share Sunshine PDF download. I have had so much fun using the sayings and images to add to my cards.You can look back on my post this week that I used the Share Sunshine PDF. I created Fun Fold Friday Card & created several cards at Share a little SunShine. Both of my Simple Stamping cards feature an image from the download. They also were both created with the Stampin’ Up! note cards & envelopes…my go to with simple stamping.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:(See complete list and product numbers at the end of the post)
- Share Sunshine PDF, Ornate Style stamp set, Ornate Garden Designer Series paper, Old Olive card stock, StazOn black ink, Stampin’ Write Markers, Blender Pen, Note Cards & Envelopes, Linen Thread, Dimensionals and Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
- Ornate Garden Designer Series paper – 1 1/2″ x 5″
- Old Olive – 3″ x 1 3/4″
- Image – 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″
- Linen Thread – 30″
- Adhere the Ornate Garden Designer Series paper to the yop of the note card.
- Stamp the flower images on the card front with StazOn ink & color in the flowers. I used the brush end of the marker and colored on a clear block (plastic lid would also work) I picked up the color with my blender pen and colored in the image, This technique gives a softer to look then using the Stampin’ Write markers full strength.
- Add a litte spatter with the brush end of one of the Stampin’ Write markers, You can do this by flicking the brush tip on the lid.
- Adhere the Old Olive to the card front, wrap the Linen Thread around twice and tie a bow. Add dimensionals to the image and attach to the card.
- To finish off the card add a couple rhinestones to the flowers.
Stampin” Up! Supplies:
- Share Sunshine PDF, Whisper White card stock, Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, Granny Apple Green Texture Weave ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots, Label Me Fancy Punch, Note Cards & Envelopes
- Brights Designer Series paper – 3 1/2″ x 5″
- Image – 3 3/4″ x 2″
- Granny Apple Green Texture Weave ribbon – 8″
- Adhere the designer series paper to the card front.
- Punch a slit in the left side of the whisper white card stock for the ribbon with the Fancy Me Label punch, slip the ribbon through and tie a knot.
- Attach the image to the front with dimensionals, add a couple Glitter Enamel dots to finish off the card.
Below I have added the Stampin’ Up! products I used to create the two Simple Stamping Sunday cards. The stamp set and designer series paper can be swutched out to create many differnt cards. I hope you have fun creating a few simple cards today! If you would like to purchase any of the products simply vlick on an image abd you will be dirrectled to my onlione store. Or you can contact me and i would be happy to place it for you.
When shopping OnLine you can use the current HOST CODE or earn your own Host Rewards with a qualifying order.
HOST CODE QYZPTK4C (good through May 25th)
Thank You so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful and Creative day!
Read more about the COVID 19 Giveback from Stampin’ Up! and order your SHARE SUNSHINE PDF DOWNLOAD here.