7/17/2020 ….It’s Friday and time for another fun fold I think you will love. Creating todays fun fold is simple but the added pieces make it look like so much more. I love the mix of the wood texture base, soft Misty Moonlight flowers, Old Olive leaves and White lace trim. Bringing these all together for a beautiful fun fold card. The All Things Fabulous Bundle may be one you skipped over but it was on top of my list! I really like the dimension of the flowers, layers of colors and overall softness of the images.It was the perfect floral set for todays card.
Once you start to create this card you will be amazed how easy it is and will be pulling out all of the stashed and favorite Designer Paper you have been saving! Get started below with the simple directions 🙂
- Misty Moonlight – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, die cut a 2 3/4″ x 2″ Layering Oval
- Seaside Spray – Die cut 1 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ Stitched Oval
- Whisper White – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ (inside card), 3″ x 5″ die cut lace border, scraps to stamp & die cut flowers & leaves
- In Good Time Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ x 11 3/4, score at 1 3/4″, 4 3/4″ & 7 3/4″
- Stamp 1 blue flower with Misty Moonlight ink, ink the large solid flower with Misty Moonlight and stamp off on a scrap twice the stamp on Whusper White scrap, stamp the next image, stamping off once and the final one full strength. Die cut out.
- Stamp several leaves in Old Olive stamping off once on scrap then onto Whisper White and die cut out.
- Fold the Designer Series Paper so the card base is the wood grain and the tile is the top layer. Open uop and stamp several flowers as above on the tile strip adding leaves to fill in. Wrap a piece of Old Olive ribbon around the first to folds to hold together and tie a bow. You may add adhesive to hole folds together.
- Adhere to the Misty Moonlight card base.
- Stamp a flower in the upper left corner of the Whisper White (2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″) as in previuos flowers, add a few leaves and adhere to the woodgraincard base. Adhere the lace border with multi purpose glue as pitchered.
- Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark on the Misty Moonlight Oval, emboss in white embossing powder. Attach to the Seaside Spray Stitched Oval.
- Attach the die cut flower and leaves to the Misty Moonlight Oval with dimensionals and glue dots. Attach to the card front below the Old Olive bow.
- Scatter a few pearls and a little shimmer on the flowers with Wink A Stella. Finish with a piece of Polka Dot Tulle ribbon layered on the Old Olive bow, tie a Linen Thread bow around it to hold in place.
Below are the Stampin’ Supplies I used to create todays card. Click on any image and you will be directed to my online store. Shop 24/7 and have your order shipped directly to you or place your order with me for local pick up.
Use the current HOST CODE K432HUM6 or earn your own Host Rewards with orders of $150 +.