Hello and WELCOME to my Fun Fold Friday card featuring the Come sale Away Suite of products. Todays card is a tried and true fold that is quick to make and always fun to give. I used a combination of the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, Sailing Home stamp set combined with the Sail Away Trinkets & Bakers Twine. The Belly Band creates a fun closure and the bow with the anchor finishes it off.
- Night of Navy card Stock– Cut one 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2′ score each side at 2 1/8″. Cut or die cut a 2 1/8″ square, cut one 1 1/4″ x 8 1/2 strip for the Belly Band.
- Whisper White – Cut one at 4″ x 5 1/4′ for the inside of the card. Punch one Everyday Label (2 x 1 1/2′)
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper – Cut 2 at 5 1/4″ x 1 7/8″ for sides. Cut one 1″ x 4″ for the front of the Belly Band.
- Adhere the two 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ designer series paper to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the anchor image on the 4″ x 5 1/4″ whisper white cardstock, with a sponge and crumb cake ink rub the edges. Using the brush tip of a crumb cake marker flick to add spatters. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Wrap the 1 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ strip of night of navy card stock around the card base, adhere the 1″ x 4″ designer series paper to the front of the belly band.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap of whisper white card stock and punch out. Trim off the 2 rounded sides. With a sponge and crumb cake ink rub the edges of the tag. Using the brush tip of a crumb cake marker flick to add spatters.
- Wrap bakers twine around the belly band and tie a bow attaching the anchor element.
- Attach the stitched square to the belly band with dimensionals, add the label to finish off the card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
I love creating fun fold cards, adding that special something to a card. If you want to recreate this card I have listed the supplies above. Just click on any image and you will be directed to my OnLIne store
Place your order online with HOST CODE QYZPTK4C and receive a hand stamped card from me.
Check out the LAST CHANCE products below, there is limited supply!
Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you are inspired to create a FUN FOLD CARD!