Are you ready for treats? This Halloween bucket is the perfect treat holder for Trick or Treating on Halloween night or can be filled with your treats to hand out.I know mine will be out all month so that anyone stopping by can pick out a treat!
Supplies you will need….
- 1 gallon paint can (I purchased this one at Home Depot)
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series paper
- Granny Apple Green, Whisper White and pumpkin Pie card stock
- Assortment of ribbon
- Plastic spiders
To get started….
- First you will cut 2 pieces of 12 X 12 to 7 1/4″ X 12 (measure your can for height)
- Next you will need to punch two 1″ holes for the handles, I marked the area to punch by lining up the paper just under the handles and then punched. to get the hole over the handle I made a slit from the hole up
- Repeat for the second piece, they will be overlapping.
- Adhere with tear and tape.
- I cut the narrow strip of spiders and added it along the top.
- The Trick or Treat letters were created with the Lined Alphabet Bundle, stamping first with Memento Ink and the die cutting out. For larger letters you could also use the Large Letter framelits. The letters were attached with mini dimensionals.
- Add the spiders with glue dots.
- I cut an assortment of ribbon 4-5″ long and tied onto the handle.
If you’re getting ready for Halloween crafting you should add this to your list of spooky projects 🙂
Below is a list of supplies I used to create the Trick or Treat can, click on any item to be directed to my online store. Use Host code 3RXRPQXU when placing your order and receive a hand stamped card from me or earn your own HOST REWARDS with any order of $150 or more.